- I posted a new photo to Facebook http://t.co/XzL0tpHz5h 06:30:03 AM September 30, 2014 from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- I posted a new photo to Facebook http://t.co/09LiGxr07n 06:30:03 AM September 29, 2014 from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- I posted a new photo to Facebook http://t.co/UJRAyapYnP 06:30:03 AM September 28, 2014 from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
Signup to our NewsletterStay up to date with in-store specials by joining our newsletter
It’s with great pleasure that we invite you into The Pet Barn. We are a family owned and operated business and we live and breathe pets, so if there is anything that we could do to help you during your visit with us please let us know.
As you enter our store you will notice we have a Sulfa Crested Cockatoo, located at the entry door, this is Barney, and he is our store mascot. He turns 23 this year!! When your passing him by, stop and say hello he is always keen for a chat, but please do not put your hands in the cage, if you do this may be the last time you see them !!!
Come check out our great range of pets and accessories, if you own a dog, cat, fish, bird, guinea pig, snake, lizard, turtle, scorpion, chicken, duck, gosling, rats or mice. We are The number one destination in bringing people and pets together!
- Stocking a huge range of quality products from-
- Flea & Tick treatments
- Worming treatments
- Collars, harnesses, leads
- Bark control collars & training devices
- Premium dog & cat foods
- Frozen & live food for your fish or turtle
- Treats for cats, dogs & small animals
- Top of the range bird food
- Crickets, woodies & mealworms
- Pet toys
- Fish tanks
- Reptile enclosures
- Bird and small animal cages
- Aviaries (custom made available)
- Medication and treatments
- Bedding & kennels
And the list goes on… So why not come on down and check it out for yourself. Our friendly staff are more then happier to provide you with the right advice you need to take care of your special friend!